Like us on Facebook

Monday, December 14, 2009

Circle of Friends Award

Dear fellow bloggers,

I have gladly received the Circle of Friends Award from Stan in NH from www.understandingstan.blogspot.com and have duly passed it on to five other people.

Interestingly enough, I have not heard from them but one, Larry, from Great Lakes Guy.

I am not sure what the protocol is except that I think I will have to choose other people to award it to. In that case, it will seem as if the lovely people I have in mind are my second choice. This is an extremely tricky situation. I was wondering if you guys could let me know what to do.

Alternatively, I should perhaps just keep it to myself and say that I love the attention I get from you my most loyal readers who have been there from day one and, unwittingly, I may not have acted accordingly. Could this possibly be a case of ill-channeled devotion? Obviously, I had the finest of intentions. Surely, I am prone to mistakes. Do forgive me.

See here below my own award to those I have the honor of having as Friends.


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Mauro. I'm here. What am I supposed to do again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass it on to five friends you may want to choose from your followers. Choose five topics you like about and write about them. that is it. See my example and Stan's.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauro, some people don't participate in blog awards, maybe the people you chose don't. I think you could choose others if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In that case, you would be the first Kyle. The red rose above is for you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete