I am the proud recipient of the Kreative Blogger Award. Kyle over at Out Left has awarded it to me.
What I am supposed to do:
1. Thank Kyle who nominated me for this award.
Here I go:
Kyle, I am deeply honored. You are a kindred (and lovely!) spirit in many ways, and so this award coming from you, means that much more to me to the point of my using your own words for this post.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done!
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. If you don't already follow Kyle, get busy! You can find him at http://kylerklnh.blogspot.com/
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. See the list below.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. All of these blogs are wonderful places to find creative people and independent thinkers.
SEVEN things you thought you knew about me but didn't:
- I love açaí berries with granola and banana
- I love watching The History Channel
- I love guys in suits and ties
- I am a verbivore - meaning, I enjoy looking up words and their etymology
- I am a Reiki practitioner
- I love flying business-class
- I have read the Bible twice
My FOUR nominees, so far, for Kreativ Bloggers:
Marc at the Gayte Keeper
Corve at Corve daCosta's Blog
Eduardo at Pearls of BS
Stan at Understanding Stan
Three others yet to be chosen...