Like us on Facebook

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On Followers' Reciprocity.

Am I following everyone following my blog? I hope I am.

I'd  been meaning to edit some of the blogs for quite some time now and I have just done so.

I have realized that I cannot hope to follow four hundred thousand blogs if I can't keep pace with them all and pay them proper homage.


If you can spare the time, you ought to check out the eclectic mixture of blogs I'm following. They all have something substantial to say, (and to show!) I guarantee.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...you put a site on your list and next thing you know is when you check on them they haven't posted in six months.
    I really don't know if they are following my blog or if they just quit even looking.
    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete