Like us on Facebook

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On When it Rains on Your Vacation in Rio

Leblon and Ipanema. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.Image via Wikipedia
I'm enjoying the rainy weather in Rio de Janeiro. I will be back writing as soon as I get back. Meanwhile, I've been learning new street slang.You see, Portuguese can be lots of fun, too.


I have seen the fires as well. Really something. I have renewed my resolutions. They've been the same for ever but then again it does pay to drill them into your Mind.





Rio de Janeiro is a beautiful city. You should come when possible. Remember to ask me for "pointers"...


Many cheers!



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Not just a beautiful city, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got that right, raulito... especially now with the heavy hand of the state being felt on the "hills"....

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure we'll ever make it to Rio Mauro, unless flying becomes more civil liberty/eco friendly. Doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. Enjoy yourself Mauro, you are a lucky guy to be in such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why, kyle, you guys should... i will keep my fingers crossed.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete