Like us on Facebook

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Am I Following Your Blog?

Am I following everyone following my blog? I hope I am. Do let me know.

I've been meaning to edit some of the blogs for quite some time now and I have just done so.

I have realized that I cannot hope to follow four hundred thousand blogs if I can't keep pace with them all and pay them proper homage.

If you can spare the time, you ought to check out the eclectic mixture of blogs I'm following. They all have something substantial to say (and to show!), I guarantee.



Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. I'm right there, following you, Corve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudos bem? Eu goste voce blog... Did I say that correctly? Tchau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bos,

    I got the idea. I would say it like this, though: "Tudo bem? Eu gosto do seu blog. Até mais."

    Abraços.

    Mauro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I just removed about 200 blogs that I don't read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Painho!!!
    You haven't been following my blog, and I haven't been following any blog. At the moment I've been trying to follow myself.
    According to your profile, you'll enjoy reading some posts of mine.
    See you around!
    MauroMouro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, I am Mr C and F...

    Are you following mine?

    Cheers!

    Mauro

    ReplyDelete