Like us on Facebook

Sunday, May 31, 2015

On When Your Writing is put Aside

This is a reminder to myself that I have got to reconnect with my fellow bloggers the world over.

It's just that this lack of writing stems from my being involved in other projects and unable to embrace the world, all in a handful.

It's nice to find out, however, the other bloggers on my canonical bloglist are firmly doing their share of the writing and keeping the world informed with whatever other issues are hitting them in the face at the moment. Kudos are in order.

You see, sometimes lethargy disguises itself as procrastination.

Let me awaken myself as a blog writer and catch up on the good news coming from Ireland, for example. And how, mind you, things are going to change for the betterment of human rights in the United States. That is only when those justices decide whether all their citizens should be entitled to the same rights as others. Some of you know what I am talking about.

Meanwhile, let us keep our fingers crossed. Good luck!

1 comment: